Bob Miao，江湖人称“饭醉团长”，美食美酒品鉴专家，足迹遍及全球四十多个国家。作为英耐董事长，Bob Miao先森还是实打实的商务英语硕士，美国华盛顿大学EMBA，担任过米其林领导力发展负责人。因为对语言学习的喜爱，Bob不仅精通精通英语，还自学法语、意大利语、西班牙语、俄语，并经过多年积累成为跨文化沟通领域的专家。
1. My fellow Americans, the people of this nation have spoken.
2. They have delivered us a clear victory. A convincing victory.
3. A victory for "We the People."（重复victory，表示强调）
4. We have won with the most votes ever cast for a presidential ticket in the history of this nation — 74 million.（注意句首的We, 而不是I。这里的We代表的是We the People。）
5. I am humbled by the trust and confidence you have placed in me.
6. I pledge to be a President who seeks not to divide, but to unify.
7. Who doesn't see Red and Blue states, but a United States.
8. And who will work with all my heart to win the confidence of the whole people.（排比：Who seeks not to… who doesn’t see… who will work…）
9. For that is what America is about: The people.（呼应前面We the people）
10. And that is what our Administration will be about.
11. I sought this office to restore the soul of America.
12. To rebuild the backbone of the nation — the middle class.
13. To make America respected around the world again and to unite us here at home.（排比：to restore… to rebuild… to make America respected… and to uniteus…）（注意特朗普当年的宣言是Make America great again，但拜登的目标是Make America respected around the world again。前者是从自己出发，后者是从他者出发。特朗普是个egoist 自我主义者，说话做事缺乏empathy 同理心。但是拜登经历过人生的起伏，更具有同理心，或者说心理状态更加“正常”。）
14. It is the honor of my lifetime that so many millions of Americans have voted for this vision.（voted for this vision, 而不是voted for me。仍然是有同理心的人讲的话。）
15. And now the work of making this vision real is the task of ourtime.
16. As I said many times before, I'm Jill's husband.
17. I would not be here without the love and tireless support of Jill, Hunter, Ashley, all of our grandchildren and their spouses, and all our family.
18. They are my heart.（别说美国人不重视家庭，其实只是他们对家庭的观念跟我们不一样。）
19. Jill's a mom — a military mom — and an educator.
20. She has dedicated her life to education, but teaching isn't just what she does — it's who she is. For America's educators, this is a great day:You're going to have one of your own in the White House, and Jill is going to make a great First Lady.
21. And I will be honored to be serving with a fantastic Vice President — Kamala Harris — who will make history as the first woman, firstBlack woman, first woman of South Asian descent, and first daughter of immigrants ever elected to national office in this country.
22. It's long overdue, and we're reminded tonight of all those who fought so hard for so many years to make this happen. But once again, America has bent the arc of the moral universe towards justice.
23. Kamala, Doug — like it or not — you're family. You've become honorary Bidens and there's no way out.
24. To all those who volunteered, worked the polls in the middle of this pandemic, local election officials — you deserve a special thanks from this nation.
25. To my campaign team, and all the volunteers, to all those who gave so much of themselves to make this moment possible, I owe you everything.
26. And to all those who supported us: I am proud of the campaign we built and ran. I am proud of the coalition we put together, the broadest and most diverse in history.（感谢一起工作的人，感谢支持者）
27. Democrats, Republicans and Independents.
28. Progressives, moderates and conservatives.
29. Young and old.
30. Urban, suburban and rural.
31. Gay, straight, transgender.
32. White. Latino. Asian. Native American.（Inclusion，包容，所有人，不管你是谁，我都代表你，只要你是American...有点惠特曼诗里面的意思）
33. And especially for those moments when this campaign was at its lowest — the African American community stood up again for me. They always have my back, and I'll have yours.
34. I said from the outset I wanted a campaign that represented America, and I think we did that. Now that's what I want the administration to look like.
35. And to those who voted for President Trump, I understand your disappointment tonight.（同理心。I understand your disappointment.）
36. I've lost a couple of elections myself.
37. But now, let's give each other a chance.
38. It's time to put away the harsh rhetoric.
39. To lower the temperature.
40. To see each other again.
41. To listen to each other again.
42. To make progress, we must stop treating our opponents as our enemy.
43. We are not enemies. We are Americans.（继续包容。没投票给我也没关系。）（排比：to put away… to lower… to see each other… to listen… ）
44. The Bible tells us that to everything there is a season — a time to build, a time to reap, a time to sow. And a time to heal.(美国是一个受宗教影响很深的国家，引用《圣经》的话容易引起共鸣和认同。)
45. This is the time to heal in America.
46. Now that the campaign is over — what is the people's will? What is our mandate?
47. I believe it is this: Americans have called on us to marshal the forces of decency and the forces of fairness. To marshal the forces of science and the forces of hope in the great battles of our time.
（关键字：decency, fairness, science, hope。特朗普被人诟病的几点，就包括不decent, 不fair, 不认赛先生，虽然也给了一部分人hope。）
48. The battle to control the virus.
49. The battle to build prosperity.
50. The battle to secure your family's health care.
51. The battle to achieve racial justice and root out systemic racism in this country.
52. The battle to save the climate.
53. The battle to restore decency, defend democracy, and give everybody in this country a fair shot.（排比：五个The battle to…一气呵成，气势磅礴。）
54. Our work begins with getting COVID under control.
55. We cannot repair the economy, restore our vitality, or relish life's most precious moments — hugging a grandchild, birthdays, weddings, graduations, all the moments that matter most to us — until we get this virus under control.
56. On Monday, I will name a group of leading scientists and experts as Transition Advisors to help take the Biden-Harris COVID plan and convert it into an action blueprint that starts on January 20th, 2021.
57. That plan will be built on a bedrock of science. It will be constructed out of compassion, empathy, and concern.
58. I will spare no effort — or commitment — to turn this pandemic around.（Compassion, empathy, concern，这些都是特朗普所缺乏的。）（回归现实：控制疫情，恢复民生）
59. I ran as a proud Democrat. I will now be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn't vote for me — as those who did.
60. Let this grim era of demonization in America begin to end — here and now.（注意录像里拜登说 “Here and now”时候的手势。）（在特朗普治下，United Stated of America 美利坚合众国，成了Divided States of America美利坚分众国<分众传媒旗下一个版块>。拜登希望统一思想，团结奋进。）
61. The refusal of Democrats and Republicans to cooperate with one another is not due to some mysterious force beyond our control.
62. It's a decision. It's a choice we make.
63. And if we can decide not to cooperate, then we can decide to cooperate. And I believe that this is part of the mandate from the American people. They want us to cooperate.
64. That's the choice I'll make. And I call on the Congress — Democrats and Republicans alike — to make that choice with me.
65. The American story is about the slow, yet steady widening of opportunity.
66. Make no mistake: Too many dreams have been deferred for too long.
67. We must make the promise of the country real for everybody — no matter their race, their ethnicity, their faith, their identity, or their disability.（继续inclusion策略，包容所有人）
68. America has always been shaped by inflection points — by moments in time where we've made hard decisions about who we are and what we want to be.
69. Lincoln in 1860 — coming to save the Union.
70. FDR in 1932 — promising a beleaguered country a New Deal.
71. JFK in 1960 — pledging a New Frontier.
72. And twelve years ago — when Barack Obama made history — and told us, "Yes, we can."（我可是继承了前人的衣钵，奉天承运，万民所向。就像当年林肯挽南北分裂于狂澜，就像当年FDR罗斯福济萧条民生于水火，就像当年JFK肯尼迪挫冷战劲敌于太空，就像当年奥巴马说我们行但不太行。）
73. We stand again at an inflection point.
74. We have the opportunity to defeat despair and to build a nation of prosperity and purpose.
75. We can do it. I know we can.（继续奥巴马的yes we can）
76. I've long talked about the battle for the soul of America.
77. We must restore the soul of America.
78. Our nation is shaped by the constant battle between our better angels and our darkest impulses.
79. It is time for our better angels to prevail.（继续传教：好天使和坏冲动）
80. Tonight, the whole world is watching America. I believe at our best America is a beacon for the globe.
81. And we lead not by the example of our power, but by the power of our example.（很棒的说法，令人想起JFK肯尼迪总统说的ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.）
82. I've always believed we can define America in one word: Possibilities.
83. That in America everyone should be given the opportunity to go as far as their dreams and God-given ability will take them.
84. You see, I believe in the possibility of this country.
85. We're always looking ahead.
86. Ahead to an America that's freer and more just.
87. Ahead to an America that creates jobs with dignity and respect.
88. Ahead to an America that cures disease — like cancer and Alzheimers.
89. Ahead to an America that never leaves anyone behind.
90. Ahead to an America that never gives up, never gives in.（使劲排比：五个Ahead to an America that…）
91. This is a great nation.
92. And we are a good people.
93. This is the United States of America.
94. And there has never been anything we haven't been able to do when we've done it together.
95. In the last days of the campaign, I've been thinking about a hymn that means a lot to me and to my family, particularly my deceased son Beau. It captures the faith that sustains me and which I believe sustains America.
96. And I hope it can provide some comfort and solace to the more than 230,000 families who have lost a loved one to this terrible virus this year. My heart goes out to each and every one of you. Hopefully this hymn gives you solace as well.
97. "And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
98. Bear you on the breath of dawn,
99. Make you to shine like the sun,
100. And hold you in the palm of His Hand."（宗教，宗教，宗教！当年逃离英国、逃离旧世界、来到新大陆的人们的驱动力就是寻找一个信仰自由的福地。不了解宗教，无法了解美国人。不引用两句《圣经》，无法成为美国领导人。正如不引用两句古诗，就不能显示我国领导的水平。）
101. And now, together— on eagle's wings — we embark on the work that God and history have called upon us to do.
102. With full hearts and steady hands, with faith in America and in each other, with a love of country — and a thirst for justice — let us be the nation that we know we can be.
103. A nation united.
104. A nation strengthened.
105. A nation healed.
106. The United States of America.
107. God bless you.
108. And may God protect our troops.（短句，铿锵有力。宗教信仰贯穿始终）
< 限时福利：《人力资源全模块表格大全.doc》免费下载 >