英耐动态,一手掌握

关注英耐新鲜事,关注英耐的每一次进步

商务宴请全流程口语演练

发布时间:2022-10-08 文章来源:英耐企业英语培训 浏览次数:1258次

商务宴请是一种常见的商务礼仪社交活动。宴请活动一般先发出书面邀约,这既是礼貌,亦对客人起到提醒、备忘的作用。如果是口头邀请,则要注意如下礼貌措辞:


 发出邀请 

口头邀请是一种半正式化的邀请方式,与正式的邀请相比,口头邀请更像是提出建议。下面是一些常用的说法。

Why don't you join us?

Perhaps you could join us?

It would be great if you could join us.

Would you like to join us?

注意,这里我梦使用‘could’和 ‘would’而不是 ‘can’和 ‘will’来表示礼貌。


当我们回复一个邀请的时候,首先要感谢对方,然后再给出答案。感谢对方的时候可以使用下面几种表达方式:

Thank you.

That’s very kind of you.

That sounds good.

这三个说法可以连在一起使用,那样就变成: Thank you, that’s very kind of you, sounds good.


 礼貌地回绝邀请 

在感谢过邀请人之后,你需要给出你的回答。接受或拒绝这个邀请,或者给一个你没法回答的原因。没有原因就拒绝别人的邀请是很粗鲁的,而且拒绝的理由应该是一个合理的理由。


那么怎样礼貌地回绝他人的邀请呢?我们可以用下面一些说法:

Unfortunately I have another engagement.

I’m afraid I have another commitment.

I can’t I’m sorry. Perhaps another time?


通过perhaps来提出开放式的邀请,这样的邀请让被邀请人没有接受的压力,下面是几种不同的表达方式:

Perhaps you’d like to join us later?

Perhaps you’d be interested in meeting us for breakfast?

Perhaps we could meet later in the week?


几种不那么正式的接受邀请的说法:

That sounds great.

Sounds good.

I’d love to.

I’d be happy to.


  对话演练(Conversation)I 

VICTOR: Well, it's been great to meet you Sam, and very interesting to hear about your business.

维克多:真的很高兴见到你,萨姆。而且听你讲你的生意非常有意思。

SAM: Look, we are having a small dinner for some of our clients and friends after this. Why don't you join us?

萨姆:我们正要去吃一个简单的晚餐,和几个朋友还有客户在这个聚会结束之后。你何不跟我们一起?

VICTOR: That's very kind of you. I'll just check with my associate whether they have other arrangements for us.

维克多:谢谢你的好意。我要和我的助理确认一下,以免他对我们有其他安排。

SAM: Your associate is most welcome to join us too.

萨姆:欢迎你的助理和我们一起来。

VICTOR: Thank you - excuse me. Walter, this is Sam Eriks from Eriks imports. He has very kindly invited us to a dinner.

维克多:谢谢,稍等。沃尔特,这是萨姆艾瑞克斯,来自艾瑞克斯进口公司。他很亲切地邀请我们共进晚餐。

SAM: Yes, would you like to join us?

萨姆:是的,你愿意加入我们吗?

WALTER: Unfortunately I have another engagement, but thank you for the invitation.

沃尔特:真是不凑巧我有其他约了,但是谢谢你的邀请。

SAM: Well, perhaps you could join us after that for a drink?

萨姆:或许你在那之后可以过来喝点东西?


WALTER: Sounds great. I'd be happy to. Where shall we meet?

沃尔特:听起来不错,我愿意来。我们在哪见?

SAM: How about the lounge bar here. At about ten?

萨姆:大约十点在这里的休闲酒吧怎么样?

WALTER: I'll see you then. Excuse me…

沃尔特:到时见。先失陪了。

SAM: Lin. Victor's joining us for dinner.

萨姆:琳,维克多将和我们一起吃晚餐。

LIN: Oh wonderful.

琳:哦!太好了。

VICTOR: I hope you don't mind.

维克多:我希望你不会介意。

LIN: Of course not, you're most welcome.

琳:当然不了,欢迎你。

SAM: Well, shall we make a move?

萨姆:好了,我们是不是该走了?

LIN: Would you mind if I just say goodbye to a few people?

琳:你们介不介意我先和几个人告个别?

SAM: No problem - we'll see you outside in a few minutes.

萨姆:没问题,几分钟后在外面见。

LIN: Okay.

琳:好的。


 对话演练(Conversation)II 

You: Now that our meeting is over, we’d like to invite you for dinner.

你:现在会议结束了,我们想邀请您共进晚餐。

Client: Oh, that’s very kind of you. I’d be delighted.

客户:哦,你们太热情了,我很乐意参加。

You: What kind of food do you like?

你:您喜欢吃什么?

Client: I prefer Western food. Are there any Western restaurants nearby?

客户:我更喜欢西餐,附近有西餐厅吗?

You: Yes, there’s a variety of western restaurants around here such as French, Spanish, Italian, American, British, Greek, etc.

你:有的,周边有各种西餐厅,比如法国菜,西班牙菜,意大利菜,美国菜,英国菜,希腊菜等。

Client: Wow, that’s a lot of options.

客户:哇,选择很多。

You: Yes, which do you prefer?

你:是的,您更倾向于哪个?

Client: How about Italian? It’s my favorite western cuisine.

客户:意大利菜如何?是我喜欢的西餐。


You: That sounds great, I know an amazing Italian restaurant called Amore’s on Wukang road.

你:听起来很不错,我知道武康路上有一家非常棒的意大利餐厅叫“Amore’s”。

Client: Great! Let’s go there.

客户:棒极了!我们就去那吧。


在餐厅中(In the restaurant):

You: What would you like to drink?

你:您想喝什么?

Client: I’d like a glass of red wine. It has been a long day.

客户:我想来杯红酒,今天是很漫长的一天(今天很累)。

You: Indeed, I’ll have one as well. What kind of food do you like?

你:的确,我也来一杯。您喜欢吃什么?

Client: I’m a meat person, I’m craving for a good juicy steak.

客户:我爱吃肉,我很想吃一块多汁的牛排。

You: Oh, they do have really good rib-eye here.

你:哦,他们这里有非常好的肉眼牛排。

Client: Excellent! How about you?

客户:太赞了!你呢?

You: I’m not picky, I’ll eat anything except seafood. I’m allergic to seafood.

你:我不挑食,除了海鲜我什么都吃,我对海鲜过敏。

Client: Oh, that’s a shame. Seafood is delicious.

客户:哦,那太遗憾了,海鲜很美味。

You: Yeah, it’s a pity. But I actually prefer vegetables. I’ve been thinking about trying the vegetarian diet for some time.

你:是的,很遗憾。不过我本来也更喜欢吃蔬菜,我在想是否要尝试素食一段时间。

Client: Hmm, that’s interesting. The vegetarian diet is quite trendy.

客户:嗯,有意思,近素食很流行。

You: Yeah, I’m trying to be healthier and maybe lose some weight.

你:是的,我想更健康,也许也减点重。

Client: I see, it’s hard to lose weight by only controlling you diet. Do you do any sports or exercise?

客户:明白了,只是控制饮食不容易减重,你是否运动?

You: Yes, I love sports. I play football every Saturday. How about you?

你:会的,我很爱运动,我每周六踢足球,你呢?

Client: I don’t really play sports but I work out 3 times a week in the gym.

客户:我不怎么玩球类运动,但是我每周3次在健身房健身。

You: Wow, that’s great. You do look really fit. Shall we order?

你:哇,这很棒,你体型确实看起来很好,我们点餐吧?

Client: Yes, excuse me waiter…

客户:好,劳驾,服务员。


Try to remember the key sentence patterns below and make your own sentences:

 请识记以下句型并尝试自己造句吧 


What kind of cuisine do you like?

I know an amazing Italian restaurant called Amore’s on Wukang road.

I’m craving a good juicy steak.

I’m not picky. I’ll eat anything except seafood.

I’m allergic to seafood.


看完了这些,你是否很有收获呢?对于职场中人,参与一些宴请也是常有的事儿。有的时候,订位、点菜、吃菜、离席都有讲究,大家多花一些时间来储备这些地道英语表达,才能更好助力人脉的拓展和合作的达成。


更多商务场景下的英语对话,欢迎来找小耐姐咨询哦!英耐提供一站式的商务英语培训&跨文化交流管理的解决方案,“一对一”辅导让员工的的英语学习更具效率和实战能力!

在线咨询

微信客服

二维码

视频号

二维码

提交信息

返回顶部

欢迎来到本网站