< 趋势描述与图形呈现中经常用到的词汇和数据 >
· Decimals ·
16.5 sixteen point five
17. 38% seventeen point three eight percent
0. 185(nought/zero) point one eight five
· Fractions ·
1/2 a half
1/4 a quarter
· Bigger numbers ·
1m one/a million
3bn three billion
1300,402 one million three hundred thousand, four hundred and two(Bre)(BRE)/two(AME)
· Currencies ·
$7.80 seven dollars eighty cents
E(€)250 two hundred and fifty euros
< 小耐讲堂开讲啦 >
如何把PPT中呈现的关键词数据运用到汇报表达中，跟着小耐姐大声读出来here we go
1. Revenue from after-sales service rose steadily over the period while sales remained static.
2. Revenue from after-sales service increased slightly in 2004 and then leveled off whereas revenue from sales increased gradually throughout the period.
3. Although revenue from both sources declined over the period，the fall was more dramatic for sales.
4. Despite a slight dip in 2004, revenue from after-sales service exceeded that for sales in all three years.
5. Revenue from sales fell sharply in 2004, but then recovered to overtake revenue from after-sales service in the following year.
Time Phrases · Verbs · Nouns
Prepositions Qualifiers · Cause and Result
In the last five years our sales have remained fairly stable.At the same time our direct costs have risen.This increase has put pressure on our margins.In response we have cut expenditure by about 15%.There is also a slight increase in productivity. As a result, our margins have actually improved.